1. "(1)ne Drop: Shifting the Lens on Race"
Edited by Yaba Blay, Ph.D. with photography by Noelle Theard
2. "Ebony & Ivy: Race, Slavery, and the Troubled History of America's Universities"
by Craig Steven Wilder
3. "David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants"
by Malcolm Gladwell
4. "The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross"
by Dr. Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and Dr. Donald Yacovone
5. "Soul Food: The Surprising Story of an American Cuisine"
by Adrian Miller
6. "This Is the Day: The March on Washington"
Photos by Leonard Freed
7. "No Place for Race: Why We Need to Address Economic and Social Factors
That Are Crushing Us Every Day"
by Rodney L. Demery
8. "The Speech: The Story behind Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Dream"
by Gary Younge
9. "High Price: A Neuroscientist's Journey of Self-Discovery That Challenges
Everything You Know about Drugs and Society"
by Dr. Carl Hart
10. "The Motherhood Diaries: A Humorous Look at Motherhood in the New Millennium"
by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
"If You Can See It, You Can Be It: 12 Street-Smart Recipes for Success"
by Chef Jeff Henderson
"Better Than Good Hair: The Curly Guide to Healthy, Gorgeous Natural Hair"
by Nikki Walton with Ernessa T. Carter
"Eslanda: The Large and Unconventional Life of Mrs. Paul Robeson"
by Barbara Ransby
"Sugar in the Blood: A Family's Story of Slavery and Empire"
by Andrea Stuart
"Men We Reaped"
by Jesmyn Ward
"How to Slowly Kill Yourself and Others in America"
by Kiese Laymon
"Kansas City Lightning: The Rise and Times of Charlie Parker"
by Stanley Crouch
by Farah Jasmine Griffin
"Life upon These Shores"
by Henry Louis Gates
"Jim Crow Wisdom"
by Jonathan Scott Holloway
"Boomerangs to Arrows"
by Sharon Norris Elliott
by Aisha Tyler
"The Rejected Stone: Al Sharpton and the Path to American Leadership"
by Reverend Al Sharpton
"A Matter of Life or Death: Why Black Men Must Save Black Boys in America's Public Schools"
Edited by Dr. Michael W. Nellums and Dr. Walter Milton, Jr.
"Front Row Seat: A Photographic Portrait of the Presidency of George W. Bush"
by Eric Draper
"Guiou: The Other Blacks"
by Gloria J. Arnold
"The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires"
by Dennis Kimbro, Ph.D.
"Raising the Bar "
by Gabrielle Douglas
"Harlem Street Portraits"
by Harvey Stein
"The Lace Wig Bible: How to Style, Care & Maintain Lace Wigs"
by Morgan R. Gantt
"Where Did Our Love Go? Love and Relationships in the African-American Community"
Edited by Gil L. Robertson, IV
"Shattered Mirrors: Broken in Plain Sight"
by Karl Allen Griggs
"PHD to Ph.D.: How Education Saved My Life"
by Dr. Elaine Richardson
"240 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap"
by M. Donnell Tenner, M.Ed.
"Journey to the Woman I've Come to Love:
Affirmations from Women Who Have Fallen in Love with Themselves"
by Miki Turner
"God's Graffiti: Inspiring Stories for Teens"
by Reverend Romal Tune
"Soul Recovery: 12 Keys to Healing Addiction"
by Ester Nicholson
"My Guide to Love & Romance"
by Mama Jones
1. To order a copy of "(1)ne Drop: Shifting the Lens on Race," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0989664503/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20
2. To order a copy of "Ebony & Ivy," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1596916818/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20
3. To order a copy of "David and Goliath," visit:
4. To order a copy of "The African Americans," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1401935141/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20
5. To order a copy of "Soul Food," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/146960762X/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20
6. To order a copy of "This Is the Day," visit:
7. To order a copy "No Place for Race," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0615908705/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20
8. To order a copy of "The Speech," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1608463222/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20
9. To order a copy of "High Price," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0062015885/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20
10. To order a copy of "The Motherhood Diaries," visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/159309499X/ref%3dnosim/thslfofire-20